The General Gymnastics ADVANCED
4 sessions per week added onto your current training lasting 20-25 minutes, This is a good addition if you are confident with all gymnastics skills but want to really build your capacity with them with progressive accumulation blocks. There is strict work to finish each session. If you had a competition on the horizon or are looking to focus on all the gymnastics skills, this is a great addition. This programme runs through 12 week blocks split into 6 week focuses.
What does the programme include?
- Four days of training that can be added to current training schedule
- TrueCoach account for tracking progress and results
- An Equation Training T-shirt
Who is the programme good for?
- Male or Female
- Those looking to work on advanced gymnastics skills build on high end skills (Muscle ups, handstand walks) whilst continuing progress with the base skills (Pull up, T2B, HSPU etc)
- People able to add 4x 20-30min sessions a week to their regular training
What equipment do I need?
- Gymnastics bar/rig space
- Barbells and Plates
- Resistance Bands
What is the cost of the programme?
- After your initial £20 sign up fee the programme will cost £4 a week for via direct debit.