The General Gymnast is a add-on Programme made by Coach OBH! It has been designed to be followed along side your regular training for those of you looking to improve and develop your gymnastics skills & Capacity.
What is the focus of the programme?
- Further improving all gymnastics skills, along with optional sections depending on confidence with a skill (For example, either a Muscle up skill section if you are working towards them; Or actual Muscle up development, e/g 10min EMOM of 25% of max set.)
- Constant development of strict gymnastics, core strength and movement efficiency.
What does the programme include?
- Three days of training that can be added to current training schedule
- TrueCoach account for tracking progress and results
- Group Whats app for support
- The Equation Training Nutrition Guide
- An Equation Training T-shirt
Who is the programme good for?
- Male or Female
- Those looking to ether build on all gymnastics skills or work towards high end skills (Muscle ups, handstand walks) whilst continuing progress with the base skills (Pull up, T2B, HSPU etc)
- People able to add 3x 20-30min sessions a week to their regular training
What equipment do I need?
- Gymnastics bar/rig space
- Barbells and Plates
- Resistance Bands
What is the cost of the programme?
- After your initial £20 sign up fee the programme will cost £4 a week for via direct debit.