The Game Day Programme is our competitive athlete programme made by Coach Nate! The Game Day Programme has been developed to ensure you are fully prepared to the tests of competing, allowing you to feel both physically and mentally at your best.
We look after our athletes. Part of being game day ready is feeling prepared. We ensure your training is balanced with appropriate loading in intensity and volume, including recovery work and injury prevention.
The programme is built upon good old fashioned hard graft. Expect to make friends with your weaknesses.
What does the programme include?
- 75-90 minutes of training 5 days a week
- TrueCoach account for tracking progress and results
- Group Whats app for support
- The Equation Training Nutrition Guide
- An Equation Training T-shirt
Who is the programme good for?
- Male or female athletes
- Intermediate level CrossFit athletes
- People who are able to train 5 days a week for 75-90 minutes a day
What equipment do I need?
- A classic functional fitness facility
- Bumper Plates
- A suitable area for pull ups and muscle ups
- Dumbells and Kettlebells
- Bike, Ski Erg and Rowing machine
What is the cost of the programme?
- After your initial £20 sign up fee the programme will cost £5 a week via direct debit.