EQ•STRONG is our classic strength programme. Charlie has put together some tried and tested training principles along with taking elements of the old Strength programme which people LOVED. Expect to see phenomenal results in both your training and physique.
This version of the programme includes olympic lifting (Clean and Jerk and Snatch). If you would rather do the version of the programme with no olympic lifting please see here EQ•STRONG no OLY
What is the focus of the programme?
- Improving weightlifting strength and technique
- Glute and posterior chain strength and hypertrophy
- Front and Back squat strength
- Upper and lower body strength and hypertrophy through accessory work and gymnastics
What does the programme include?
- 60-90 minutes of training 5 days a week
- TrueCoach account for tracking progress and results
- Group Whats app for support
- The Equation Training Nutrition Guide
- An Equation Training T-shirt
Who is the programme good for?
- Male or Female
- People who have experience in Olympic Lifting (and ideally know max lift numbers)
- CrossFitters wanting to increase strength and improve strict gymnastics
- People able to train 5 days a week
What equipment do I need?
- Bumper Plates
- A suitable area for pull ups/scale to ring rows
- Dumbells and Kettlebells
What is the cost of the programme?
- After your initial £20 sign up fee the programme will cost £5 a week via direct debit