The EQ SWEAT Programme has been created for anyone of any fitness level to follow for general health and fitness. The programme requires little equipment, so can be done in the comfort of your own home or in a commercial or functional fitness gym.
You could complete the whole programme with just a single Dumbell or Kettlebell with additional options of skipping or machine work (e.g. row bike or ski)
We have taken the time to create some fun and progressive workouts which are sure to keep you motivated to train hard.
Expect to push yourself to your limits and get super fit.
What does the programme include?
The Basic EQ-SWEAT Programme includes:
- 30-60 minutes of training 5 days a week
- The Equation Training Nutrition Guide
- An Equation Training T-shirt
Who is the programme good for?
- Male or female athletes
- Anyone training from home, a commercial gym or functional fitness gym
- People who are able to train 5 days a week for 30-60 minutes a day
What equipment do I need?
- One Kettlebell or Dumbell
- Optional Skipping Rope
- Optional Machine (row, ski or bike)
What is the cost of the programme?
- After your initial £20 sign up fee the programme will cost £5 a week via direct debit.